Ginger is one of the healthiest food in the world because of its anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, and antiviral properties. It is loaded with different vitamins and nutrients that contain health benefits to the human body.
This food is a flowering plant that originated from China and closely related to turmeric. Ginger can be usually found in the kitchen of our home, it is used as food condiments and as an ingredient to some of our favorite dishes.
Ginger can be also made a tea that contains numerous health benefits to the body. This tea can fight infection, boost the immune system, improve blood circulation, and relieve pain. It can also treat and prevent some serious diseases such as dissolving kidney stones and cleansing the liver.
It has vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals that can dissolve and prevent kidney stones formation through daily consumption of ginger tea. Scientific research also proves that this tea can increase the ability of the liver to detoxify dangerous chemicals.
This tea has anti-cancer properties that control the growth of abnormal cells in the body and contains a substance called 6-gingerol that has protective effects against cancer, according to studies.
Aside from this treating and preventing diseases it can also relieve nausea, improve stomach performance, reduce inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties. This tea also fights respiratory problems, relieve menstrual discomfort, relieves stress, and reduce the risk of stroke.
Here’s a recipe how to prepare a ginger tea recipe:
¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
1 cup of water
1. Boil water.
2. Add ginger and turmeric.
3. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes.
4. Add the milk.
5. Strain the tea in a cup.
These are only some of the health benefits that ginger tea can provide to the body.
• Is rich in vitamins C
• Full of magnesium and other minerals
• Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal
• Great for your digestion
• Helps improve your immunity
• Can be an excellent pain reliever
• Liver cleansing
• A strong cancer fighter
• Can help prevent kidney stones
• Prevents and fights cardiovascular diseases
• Is helpful with asthma symptoms
• Ginger is an extremely beneficial root, with potent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic properties.
• It is a rich source of numerous nutrients, including vitamin C, magnesium, and many minerals.
• It strengthens the immune system, treats pain, helps digestion, treats heart diseases, and asthma. It is also a popular natural remedy for cleansing the liver and treating infections.
• The consumption of ginger tea fights common colds and the flu more effectively than conventional medicines.
• This healthy drink provides many other health benefits, including:
• Cleanses the liver
• Dissolves kidney stones
• Lowers the risk of stroke
• Provides the necessary oxygen, minerals, and vitamins
• Prevents cancer and destroys cancer cells
• Enhances circulation since ginger has potent warming properties
THIS IS HOW TO PREPARE THIS TEA:
• ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
A cup of water
Organic honey (optional)
• You should boil the water and add the turmeric and ginger to it. Then, leave it to simmer for 10 minutes, and add the milk.