how to lose face fat in 2 days
Learning how to lose face fat has gained more attention than ever. And this is simply due to the increased attention everyone has placed on their face. The face is the first body part that people notice. Everyone wants to look beautifully especially in the face. But not everyone is free from face fat as their models.
Face fat is one of those annoying things which seems to be nearly impossible to get rid of. If you have lost a lot of weight you may have managed to get a decent figure, but you may find that you still have something of a chubby face. Unfortunately, losing face fat isn’t always easy, and can take a lot of work.
If you have lost a lot of weight you may have managed to get a decent figure, but you may find that you still have something of a chubby face. Unfortunately, losing face fat isn’t always easy, and can take a lot of work.
To lose fat and give yourself the looks of a model is not too difficult a thing. This is why we came up with 7 proven exercises and home remedies. With the following information, you will find yourself able to lose your face fat quickly, easily, and with minimal fuss.
The face is the first to be noticed when compared to our body, double chin, and chubby cheeks can make us look obese even if we are on the average side and not overweight. If you are wondering how to lose face fat quickly, then you’re at the right place.
While the human face is a thing of beauty, maintaining taut, smooth skin often becomes a source of stress as we age. If you’ve ever searched for a natural solution to sagging skin, you may be familiar with facial exercises.
Face fat can make us look heavier than our actual weight and even older. Disciplined diet, regular workout along with some facial exercises can help reduce face fat quickly.
How to Lose Face Fat in 2 days
Want to learn how to lose face fat quickly and easily? You’ve got to learn how to smile. Smiling is the best opportunity you can have to lose fat in the face. It’s the best and most easy workout you can do for your cheeks. Let’s see how technically it’s helpful for you to lessen the cheek fat. A smile stretches the muscles of your cheeks. This muscle stretching may lose the fats of the cheeks and really help in to resolve this problem.
• Lie on your back without a pillow with knees bent up and feet resting on the bed.
• Open your mouth widely and then close it slowly while resisting the closing.
• Try to have a big, wide smile but don’t clench your teeth.
• While holding the smile, lift your head slightly and then put it down.
• Do this lifting 7 times.
2. Fish Face:
The fish face exercise also termed as “smiling fish face”, is a simple and one of the best facial exercises for cheeks that one could do at any time. You may do it while watching T.V or listening to your favorite song. This exercise helps in toning and spreading cheek muscles and lose the face fat fast.
• Pout your lips. Suck your cheeks and form a fish face.
• Try to smile while being in this posture and hold till 5 seconds.
• Relax when you feel the pressure on your cheeks and jaws.
• Repeat 15 to 20 times.
The blowing air exercise helps in solving the problem by working almost all the facial and neck muscles and it is one of the effective face exercises to reduce double chin and getting rid of chubby cheeks. It impacts on the cheeks, jaws and neck muscles and tones them to provide a natural facelift to give a more lean appearance
3. Blowing Air Exercise:
• Begin by sitting straight on a chair. Bend your head back so as to face the ceiling.
• Pull your lips together and blow out air from your mouth.
• Keep blowing out air for 5 seconds and then relax.
• Repeat 15 to 20 times.
4. Chin Lifts:
In knowing how to lose face fat, the chin lift is a great exercise. It assists in working and stretching most of the facial muscles which include jaw, throat, and neck. But make sure not to use any other facial muscle other than the lips while doing this exercise. You can perform this exercise either in the sitting or standing position.
• Throw back your head and stretch your neck as much as you can.
• Keep your eyes fixed on the ceiling and try moving your lower lip over the upper lip and smile wide.
• Hold for 10 seconds and repeat 10 times.
5. Stretch Your Face Muscles:
Another important technique of the face muscles exercise is to stretch your face muscles with the help of your hands. You can do it by lowering your chin in such a way that it starts touching the chest. Then pull the skin in such a way that your skin moves below the cheekbones. Once you are in perfect position, you have to pronounce “Ah”. Remain in static position for a while and repeat the procedure three times a day.
6. Jaw Release:
Fat face is an enemy to getting attractive. , high cheekbones and a sexier jaw-line jaw release exercise, which is certainly one of the most effective facial exercises for double chin reduction. It helps in stretching and dealing the muscles around your lips, jaws, and cheeks. Begin with sitting or standing in a straight posture and moving your jaw just like you are chewing while keeping your lips closed.
• In a seated or standing position, elongate your spine for a tall, straight back.
• Keeping your lips together, move your jaws down and up, as if you were chewing.
• Breathe in deeply through your nose and then slowly exhale while humming.
• When you finish the exhale, open your mouth as wide as possible with the tip of your tongue gently pressed against the back of your bottom teeth.
• Hold this pose for 5 seconds and continue breathing in and out. You want to complete 2 reps of this exercise.
7. Tightly Close The Eyes:
Here is another quite simple technique on how to lose face fat. You just need to close the eyes firmly with the help of the muscles of your cheeks. You got to make it sure that you are having a feel of the contraction of your muscles on the face. Just stay in the position for 10 seconds and relax your face muscles after ten seconds. The technique should be repeated 5 times a day at least.
Maybe you don’t want such a full face or feel you’ve got chubby cheeks. You should always embrace the looks you were born with because confidence is the best attractiveness boost. That being said, there are ways you can naturally make your face look slimmer.
Changing your Diet
Get rid of overall body fat. If you want your face to look less fat, you need to lose fat overall. Spot reduction of fat is not possible to accomplish with diet alone. Eat fewer calories throughout the day, so that your body will use up fat as stored energy. If you do that, you will lose weight in the face too.
• Luckily, if you want a slimmer face, your body goes after the fat first in the neck, jaw and face. So if you cut down on calories but do it in a healthy manner, you should have a less full face in no time.
• You need to create a caloric deficit. It takes about 3,500 calories burned to lose a single pound. You will burn some calories every day just by living and breathing. You need to burn more than you take in to lose weight. Effective weight loss occurs gradually.
• Cutting calories in a healthy manner means eliminating some calories – say 500 a day, through diet or exercise – without completely depriving your body of food. Instead, make healthier food choices or start slow, say by eliminating that morning doughnut from your diet. Not eating at all is medically unsafe. It also could put your body in starvation mode, which will actually reduce your metabolism and make it harder to lose weight.
Drink a lot of water to keep the body fully hydrated. There are many reasons that it’s a good idea to drink a lot of water throughout the day, but one of them is that it will reduce bloating in your face.
• The reason water helps reduce face fat is because it flushes toxins out of your body. Thus, it also increases your overall health. It will also improve the look of your skin and hair.
• Drinking cold water will burn extra calories. Drinking 64 ounces of water per day is a good target to strive for. Keeping the body constantly hydrated will make you feel better, and it should make your face look more slender over time.
Eat the right foods for a healthier diet. A diet that is low in processed foods and refined flour (like white bread and pasta) will be healthier for you. Instead, try to eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, foods with fiber, fish, and other protein rich foods.
• Try not to eat food with a lot of salt (avoid junk food as it’s loaded with salt). Salt encourages your body to retain more water, so it will bloat your face. Sugar is also linked to a fatter face. Processed carbs with a lot of sugar in them are going to cause face bloat. 
• Although people who are underage should not drink alcohol, another negative side effect of alcohol is that it causes the face to bloat by dehydrating the body. Some good food choices include almonds, broccoli, spinach, and salmon.
Determine whether you have food intolerance. Sometimes food allergies or intolerance are to blame for a fuller face. See a doctor if you think you might have one.
• As an example, some people have sensitivity to gluten and would benefit from eating gluten-free foods. Many restaurants and grocery stores are including gluten-free options these days.
• Some people with irritable bowel syndrome sometimes think their faces are fuller as a result. Gastrointestinal disorders are fairly common, affecting about 15 percent of adults.
• It’s also possible that hormones are causing your face to look fuller, such as PMS (or in older women, peri-menopause).
Trying Exercises and Tricks to Slim the Face
Try toning your face with facial exercises. You can exercise your face to make it look slimmer. This works by strengthening facial muscles, reducing saggy skin in the face.
• Try the cheek puff exercise. Simply take a deep breath and hold the air in your cheeks. Then push it to the other cheek. Do this several times throughout the day.
• A smile exercise that tightens the cheeks and mouth is to smile and clench your teeth for a few seconds. Don’t squint your eyes. Then pucker your lips. Repeat. Do this on one side, and then switch sides.
• Pucker your lips for five seconds. Hold the pucker on the right, then switch to the left side of your face. If you have an expressive face and use your facial muscles a lot – even just by smiling and laughing a lot – your face will look more slender.
Increase your metabolism by exercising the body. If you do so, you will also see changes to your face. Exercise is also good for your health overall.
• This might mean just walking for 30 minutes most days a week. Or you could try a circuit training program 3-5 days a week. Any exercise is going to help boost your metabolism, reduce overall fat, and slim your face.
• Make sure that you don’t make the mistake of thinking you can eat junk food because exercise will take care of it. Losing weight is mostly diet, although exercise will definitely strengthen the body and improve health.
Get a lot of sleep to see a more slender face. The body needs sleep to be healthy. There are many studies that correlate lack of sleep with weight gain.
• A fatigued body may bloat and also cause the facial muscles to sag. This can make the face look larger than normal.
• A good rule of thumb is to try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night. Try to have a regular sleeping schedule.
Try creative options for slimming the face. From blowing balloons to hot towel treatments, there are many ideas out there that are said to slim the face.
• Blowing balloons will tone your cheeks because it exercises the muscles in them. Just blow a balloon and release the air in it, and do this 10 times. You should notice a difference in 5 days.
• Try putting hot towels on your face because some believe steam can help you reduce cheek fat. The face will sweat and release some fat stored in your face. Just put the towel into warm water, and then apply it to your face. Some think steam can help slim your face by removing toxins from it.
• Chew sugar-free gum for at least 20 minutes twice a day. This actually works as a facial exercise that will cut calories and tone your face. You could also try a facial massage using ginseng or wheat germ oil to stimulate blood circulation in the face. Start at your chin, moving upwards in a circular motion with your palms.
Using Beauty Tips to Get a Slimmer Face
Use makeup to make the face have a slimmer appearance. There are different makeup tricks you can use to create the illusion of a slimmer face.
• Apply a bronzing powder in the hollows of your cheeks or on the sides of your nose. Adding blush to the tops of your cheeks also can make the face look less full.
• With the powder, draw a line along your cheekbones, blending the powder in from your ear to the corner of your mouth. Just above it, apply blush. 
• Choose a bronzer that is two shades darker than your skin tone. This way you can use it to add more shape to your face, making it appear slimmer.
Emphasize the eyes. If you use makeup to put more emphasis on your eyes, your face is likely going to look slimmer.
• When your lips are full, it can make your face look rounder. So if you’re worried about that, play up your eyes. Put mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow on them, and leave your lips plain or only put a plain gloss on them.
• The shape of the eyebrows is really important to making your face look slim. If your eyebrows are higher and more shaped, this can make your overall face look thinner. Many beauty salons will wax and shape your eyebrows for you if you’re not sure how to do it right.
Master the art of contouring. Many Hollywood stars use contouring to alter the shape of their faces, such as creating stronger cheekbones or slimmer noses.
• To slim the nose, take a darker powder than your skin tone, and apply a thin line of it on each side of your nose. Then, use a brush to blend it along each edge. Use a highlighter to apply it above the eyebrows, and draw a line with it down the center of your nose. Blend it into your skin with a brush.
• To contour the face, take a contouring powder, also darker than your skin tone, and draw it on your cheeks, angling down your cheeks. Smudge it in so it doesn’t look like a harsh line. Use powder that is two shades darker than your skin. Contouring allows you to alter the shape and lines of your face.
Illuminate your face. Another trick that you can use with makeup to slenderize the face is to add an element of illumination to it.
• Take sheer highlighting powder. Using a makeup brush, put it under your eyes, and down the middle of your nose.
• You should use the illumination technique in conjunction with bronzing powder or contouring. Some believe it will make your face look slimmer because of the contrast with the bronzing powder.
Choose the hairstyle that makes your face look most slender. Not all hairstyles are created equal. Depending on your face shape, a hairstyle can make your face look rounder or slimmer.
• If your hair is long, don’t grow it past your chest, and have a hairstylist create some soft layers to frame your face.
• You want to create some curves in the hair around the face by the cheekbones and eyes, avoiding straight lines in the hair. Bangs will probably make your face look fuller if they are cut straight across.
• You should avoid blunt cut bobs and instead go for a longer shaggier look with layers. Pulling the hair straight back will make your face look rounder by showcasing your temple. A high vertical bun gives the illusion of a slimmer and longer face.
Resist the urge to explore cosmetic surgeries. These can go so wrong, and they may look unnatural. However, it’s obvious that older people sometimes explore them to get rid of fat in the face.
• Fat suctioning procedures or face lifts can remove excess fat or skin. Some people opt for cheek implants to give the face a different appearance.
• Think long and hard before exploring any of these options. Be happy with your natural looks. Find comfort in your own skin. There are many stories of people who undergo cosmetic surgeries they live to regret. Underage people should try natural ways of slimming the face instead, such as using makeup tricks or, better yet, a healthier diet. Cosmetic surgeries can be dangerous and expensive.
To reduce face fat, eat fewer calories every day and avoid unhealthy processed foods like white bread, pasta, and sweets. You should also try exercising for at least 30 minutes every day to burn off calories so you lose weight. To tone your face so it appears slimmer, do facial exercises like puckering your lips or smiling while clenching your teeth. Getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night will also help, since it’ll prevent your face from looking bloated during the day.
Did this summary help you?YesNo
• Drink tons of water!
• Don’t eat too much junk food and drink plenty of water.
• Add fruits and vegetables to your diet.
• Avoid eating just before bed.
• Don’t eat a big meal after 8:00 pm.
• Smile a lot! It’s a natural face exercise.
• Do facial exercise and Eat sugar free chewing gums.
• Go for subtle changes, as too much makeup can leave your face looking fake.
• Be happy with yourself. Having a thinner face isn’t going to give you self-esteem.
• Consider laser treatment and plastic surgery
10 Best Ways to Reduce Cheek Fat in 10 Days
Blowing balloons is a great way to tone and slim down your chubby cheeks.Simply, take a balloon and fill it with http://air.As you blow, feels the muscle in your cheeks expand.Release the air from the balloon and repeat the procedure for 10 times.This technique really works! And in 5 days you will notice a difference in the size of your cheeks.
2.Rotating Tongue Exercise (Best Exercise to Reduce Cheek Fat Instantly)
Rotating tongue exercise is a simple but yet powerful exercise to reduce facial fat.With the mouth closed, rotate your tongue in circular movements.While rotating, the tongue must touch the outer surface of your upper and lower http://teeth.Do this for 15 times each in clockwise and anticlockwise direction.Try it right now to see a decrease in your cheek fat.
3.Hot Towel Treatment
It may sound weird, but giving your face a facial steam can help reduce your cheek fat.When you apply facial steam it causes the face to sweat and thus combats fat getting stored in your facial http://areas.To start with first, boil some water in a bowl and then remove from heat and allow it to slightly cool down.Now dip a towel into the warm water and squeeze to remove the excess water.Gently, place this steaming towel onto the fatty areas of your face.Repeat this process for about 5 http://times.Do this 1 hour before going to bed.Facial steam opens up the pores and tone down your chubby cheeks.
Chewing gum is a good facial exercise to cut calories from the cheeks and flatten chubby cheeks.Chewing sugar-free gum for about 20 minutes twice in a day, melts fat cells from your face and makes your face visibly thinner and http://toned.Do this 30 minutes after having your lunch and 30 minutes after having your dinner.
Facial massage is an effective way to reduce cheek fat, sculpt and tone your face.Excess fluid buildup causes swelling on your face and neck.Regular face massage with ginseng oil or wheat germ oil stimulates healthy blood circulation, drains lymphatic build-up and decreases water retention.
Start by following these four steps:
-Apply wheat germ oil on your face and neck.
-Move your palms in an upward direction.Start at your chin and gently move upwards in a circular motion.Repeat for 5 times.
-Next, with your fingertips, gently tap from the corners of your lips and then gradually move towards the ear.Repeat for 10 times.
-Now, move your fingers except the thumb along your jawline, use firm and upward strokes.Repeat for 5 to 6 times.
6.The Gargle Exercise
An easy and powerful trick to get rid of chubby cheek fat is to do warm gargle 3 to 4 times in a day.Just take a mouthful of warm water and swirl it around your mouth.You can do it anytime, http://anywhere.Do this before going to bed.
7.Puffy Cheeks Exercise
One of the quickest exercise to reduce fat from your upper and middle portion of your cheeks.This facial exercise strengthens your upper cheek muscles and makes your face look sculpted, lean and http://young.To begin with,
-First, close your mouth and blow air to puff up your cheeks.Hold for 10 seconds.
-Try to move the air to your right cheek and hold the air for 10 seconds.
-Finally, switch to your left cheek and hold the air for 10 seconds and then exhale.
-Repeat this for 10 times.
8.Smiling Fish Exercise
This is a great facial exercise to firm and tone your cheeks, it reduces flabby fat from your cheeks and strengthens your cheeks.This exercise targets the fat on your lower cheeks and around the chin.Suck in your cheeks to make a fish face and then try smiling while holding this posture.Stay in this position for a count of 10 seconds and then repeat for 5 times.One of the easiest and effective ways to lose face fat and chubby cheeks in 10 days.
9.Face Stretching Exercise
A facial yoga exercise to stretch and strengthen facial muscles, sculpt cheekbones, release tensions, reduces the lower portion of your cheeks fat and give a slim and attractive look to your face.Relax and open your eyes and lips and stick your tongue out, try to touch your chin.Hold for 10 seconds.Repeat this for 5 times.
10.Some Useful Tips to Reduce Cheek Fat
-If you want to lose that chubby cheek fat then try not to sleep in the afternoon.
-Do not sleep immediately after having your dinner, this may help fat buildup in your cheeks.Eat your dinner 2 hours before your bedtime.
-Avoid foods that contain high amount of sugar, starch, and oil.
-Whenever you feel thirsty, drink a glass of warm water.
-Do skipping rope 100 times per day, it’s very beneficial in reducing facial fat.