Five great bedtime drinks that will clean your liver and burn off fat
In this post, we are going to talk about the five drinks which can be consumed at night to help you clean your liver organ, lose weight as well as burn fat! It might sound unusual, but it is true! It is very important to detox our liver organ every now and then.
It will help us get rid of all the nasty toxins from our own bodies. Among most harmful things individuals are worried about these days is being overweight. They want to slim down very fast, however that procedure can be very difficult. Liver detoxing is what we have to do in order to cleanse our own blood as well as increase our own metabolic activities.
Poor nutritional choices, environmental toxins and so on are only a number of things that bother the normal function of our liver organ. We need a great plan for cleansing it.
The function of the liver is vital for our overall health, as it eliminates all toxins, waste, and harmful matters from the body. It can be disrupted by poor dietary habits, environmental toxins, etc.
Nowadays, obesity is one of the most serious health risks, and liver detoxification cleanses the blood and boosts the metabolic activity.
Today, we will suggest 5 nighttime cleansing drinks that will help you lose weight, detoxify the liver, and supply the body with the needed nutrients.
The traditional Chinese medicine maintains that the liver works best between 1 and 3 in the morning when the body rests. Therefore, the nutrients you are going to consume through these drinks will support its function, cleanse it, burn fats, and eliminate the accumulated toxins.
Hot lemon water:
This drink is excellent to drink both, in the morning and in the evening. Lemon has powerful cleansing and diuretic properties which boost the liver function.
You will need a lemon and 6 ounces of water.
Heat the water, and add the juice of the lemon. Drink the lemon water at least half an hour before going to sleep for 3 weeks.
This is known as chamomile tea, which has strong sedative and antioxidant properties, which improve sleep, relieves stress and controls the nervous system. The anti-inflammatory properties reduce the tension from the inflamed muscles or tissues.
You need 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and 8 ounces of water.
Boil the water, remove it from heat, and add the chamomile flowers. Steep for 10 minutes, and drink it. Repeat daily for two weeks.
Ginger and lemon tea:
Both these ingredient support weight loss, and are high in vitamin C. The high antioxidant content optimizes the metabolism and prevents illnesses, and the anti-inflammatory properties treat common conditions such as cellulite. The thermogenic effect of ginger eliminates waste, and lemon boosts the immune system and relieves stomach bloating.
You will need a slice of ginger, half a lemon, and 8 ounces of water.
Add the ginger and lemon juice to the boiled water, leave it to steep for 15 minutes, and stir. Drink this drink before going to sleep three times a week.
Oats are loaded with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, which boost digestion, cleanse the intestines and the liver and relax the body.
You need a cup of organic whole oats, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and 6 cups of purified water.
Soak the oats in water for 7 hours. Then, strain them, rinse with clean water to remove the anti-nutrients and the enzyme inhibitors. Then, add the water and cinnamon, serve with some ice, and drink it.
Peppermint tea has powerful digestion-enhancing properties, and the essential oils it contains eliminate waste from the colon and liver.
You need 2 tablespoons of mint leaves (20 grams) and 8 ounces of water.
Add the mint leaves in the water, and boil them for 2 minutes. Leave them to steep a bit.
Drink the tea every night for 3 weeks, 30 minutes before going to bed.
The following 5 recipes for bedtime drinks will help you sleep better as well as detoxify your liver. Liver detox is particularly important if you want to lose weight because it cleanses the blood thus promotes the fat digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
Liver health has been compromised by poor dietary choices and continued exposure to environmental toxins, making it inefficient to perform its functions. Therefore, it is increasingly important to opt for a cleaning plan that helps remove any waste that disrupts the functions of the same, for it, the following detox drinks will provide the medicinal qualities to help you lose weight.
These night detox drinks are excellent because normally the rest of the liver cleanings are made early in the day, before breakfast but traditional Chinese medicine considers that the liver works best between 1 and 3 in the morning when the body is found Resting.
When the liver is given nutrients from infusions before going to sleep, it promotes the conditions necessary to do a complete and proper cleaning, which will make the metabolism much healthier, reduce the number of toxins in the body and increase the burning of fat.
1. Chamomile infusion: better known as chamomile tea, it is an excellent infusion of drinking at night as it is mild to digest and assists in cleansing the liver by the antioxidants it possesses. On the other hand, it also has sedative properties that control the nervous system, improving the quality of sleep and relieves stress. In addition to the antioxidant and sedative properties, it has anti-inflammatories that are perfect for relieving tension from inflamed
muscles and tissues.
You will need 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and 8 ounces of water.
? Bring the water to a boil, and when it boils, remove from the heat and add chamomile flowers.
? Let stand for 10 minutes and then drink.
? Repeat it every night for at least two weeks.
2. Hot lemon water: lemon is a drink famous to be consumed at the beginning of the day but it is also extremely efficient if you drink at night and it is that for no one is a secret that lemon has diuretic and cleaning properties that assist liver function to improve liver function.
You will need 1 lemon and 6 ounces of water.
? Heat the water and when ready, add the lemon juice.
? Take it half an hour before going to sleep for three weeks in a row, at least.
4. Ginger and lemon tea: both make a perfect combination to promote weight loss and in turn, improves health. Both ginger and lemon are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants that prevent diseases in order to optimize metabolism. In the case of ginger, it is an effective anti-inflammatory to treat common conditions such as cellulite and also has a thermogenic effect that increases the consumption of calories and removes waste substances. And the lemon by its side strengthens the immune system because it acts as a cleanser that decreases abdominal swelling.
You will need 1 slice of ginger, ½ lemon and 8 ounces of water.
? Bring to the boil the cup of water and add the slice of ginger with half the lemon juice.
? Let stand for 10-15 minutes, then stir.
? You can drink it at least 3 times a week.
4. Peppermint Tea: It is a healthy drink that contains digestive enhancing properties, especially after having eaten abundantly, menthol and Mentone essential oils increase the body’s ability to remove waste products that remain in the liver and colon.
You will need 2 tablespoons mint leaves (20 grams) and 8 ounces of water.
? Add the mint leaves in the bowl and let it boil for 2 minutes.
? Cover and then serve to drink, especially half an hour before bed.
? Take it every night for at least 3 weeks.
5. Oatmeal: oats are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, which are excellent for improving digestion while cleaning the liver and intestine. Similarly, it produces a relaxing effect that increases the sense of well-being at night to promote restful sleep.
You will need 1 cup of organic whole oats, 6 cups of purified water and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
? Soak oats for 7 hours
? Once the time has elapsed, strain it and clean it with pure water to remove the anti-nutrients and enzyme inhibitors that are released during soaking.
? Once it is clean and drained, liquefy it with cinnamon and water.
? Put it in a pitcher (you can glue it too) and serve with ice to taste.