No More Varicose Veins, No Joint Pains, No Lack Of Memory, No Headaches Thanks To This Leaf!
Laurel is a very good spice and it has its place in almost every kitchen.
But these leaves are also beneficial for our health.
Excellent medical oil with numerous beneficial characteristics can be produced out of laurel leaves.
BENEFITS OF THE BAY LEAVES:
– Increases mental activity in general.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– It improves the function of the colon.
– Calms the nervous system.
– It is used for joint pains and treats varicose veins.
– It increases and stimulates the sweating process.
– 250 ml of olive oil.
– 30 grams of bay leaves.
– Grind the leaves.
– Crush until light oil is released.
– Leaves must be dry.
– When well crushed, mix them with the oil that they have released in an airtight container and cover with olive oil.
– Cover and let macerate for two weeks in a cool and dry place.
After 2 weeks leaves must be replaced with new for intensification of the aroma, doing the same process.
– Cover and let it stay in a dry and cool place for two weeks.
– Glue this oil.
– Do this with a (cotton) cloth.
– Squeeze the cloth to retain as little oil as possible.
Benefits of Laurel oil:
• Rub this oil onto affected joints thoroughly.
• Can help for ear and migraine issues treatment.
• Massage this oil into the temples for severe headaches, it will quickly have effect.
• Replace aspirin with laurel oil because it reduces the body temperature rise.
• Improves the appetite.
• Stomach and intestines pain can be eliminated.
• Renal and hepatic function can be normal again.
• Us it as skin lotion to solve face skin problems.
• Very effective lotion against pimples and acnes.
There are different kinds of plants whose leaves are called “bay leaves”. However, the real bay leaf is scientifically known as Laurus nobilis. It is actually the nutrient-dense variety that is discussed in this article.
In fact, many other leaves have a similar aroma and a ppearance like real bay leaves, but they don’t have the same nutritional value. This plant is a small tree that grows in the Mediterranean region. Bay leaves have been a part of the medicinal and culinary culture for centuries, dating back to Roman times.
Moreover, the most incredible healing properties of bay leaves include their ability to accelerate wound healing, boost digestion, slow down the aging process, lower inflammation, detoxify the body, relieve respiratory problems, enhance heart health, regulate diabetes, prevent bacterial infections, and reduce the risk of certain cancer types.
There is also some evidence that suggests it may help fight skin infections, dandruff, joint and muscle pain, although further research is required to prove these uses.
Also, bay leaf is a part of aromatherapy and herbal treatments for many respiratory and skin conditions.
OTHER BENEFITS OF BAY LEAVES INCLUDE:
? Help treat varicose veins and joint pain
? Help you concentrate and boost your intellectual power
? Help calm down your nervous system
? Help boost your immune system
? Help induce sweating, thus detoxifying your body
? Help detoxify your colon
HOMEMADE BAY LEAF OIL RECIPE
Things You Will Need:
? 250 ml of extra virgin olive oil
? 30 g of bay leaves
Start by grinding the bay leaves and then pour the olive oil over them. Put it in a bottle or jar and close it tightly. Keep it in a cool and dark place for about two weeks. Make sure you shake the bottle occasionally. After two weeks, use gauze to strain the oil and then transfer it into another container. Store it into a cool place.
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Apply a bit of the oil topically, if you suffer from migraines.
2. If you suffer from joint pain, simply warm up the oil and apply it topically to the affected area.
3. You can also apply it topically in order to help reduce your body temperature.
4. Apply a bit of it topically to fight acne and pimples.
5. Use it as a lotion to fight any skin problem on your face.
6. You can get rid of varicose veins by applying it to the affected area.
7. You can also use it to enhance the taste of your food.
Most of us are aware of laurel as an extremely beneficial spice which finds its way into every kitchen. But despite being used in a number of dishes, it can also have some health benefits as well.
Some of them are:
? It relaxes the nervous system
? It boosts the immune system
? It cleanses the colon
? It accelerates and stimulates sweating
? It relieves joint pain and varicose veins
? It increases cognitive ability
? 250 ml. of Olive Oil
? 30 grams of Bay leaves
All you have to do is mash the bay leaves together and pour olive oil over them. Once done, store them in a glass bottle and seal the mixture tightly. Let it sit in a dark and cool place for 14 days and make sure you shake the bottle every now and then.
After 2 weeks, strain the oil through cheesecloth and transfer the liquid in another bottle, keeping it in a cold room.
Other benefits of Laurel Oil are:
? Heat the oil on steam and rub it on the joints to eliminate pain
? Apply a few drops in your ear to treat migraine
? Massage the oil on the temples to eliminate headaches
? It replaces aspirin
? It improves appetite
? It eliminates stomach pain
? It normalizes renal and hepatic function
? It eliminates pimples and acne
This oil will also alleviate earaches and migraine, and you can use it to lower body temperature, instead of aspirin. Moreover, it normalizes the hepatic and renal function.