Do You Know What Aluminum Foil Does to Your Body? After Reading This You’ll Never Stop Using It!
We use aluminum on daily basis, especially the Aluminium foil in the kitchen to wrap our food while it’s cooking. Different studies have discovered that aluminum foil is extremely useful and beneficial for treating and preventing muscular, back, neck, arm, leg and joint pain, as well as postoperative scars and burns.
You should also know that aluminum foil is an irreplaceable part of some healing practices for many Chinese and Russian natural healers. Below are listed some of the best uses of aluminum foil, which you’ve probably never heard of.
Based on the different recent studies it is confirmed that aluminum foil can be used to treat the following health issues-
- Neck, back, leg, arm, and joint pain
- Inflammatory health issues
- Muscular pain like muscles and joint pain
- Postoperative scars
- It is also helpful to treat heel pain, sciatica, gout and rheumatoid arthritis
Aluminum foil wraps against muscle and joint pain
This natural medicine treatment can successfully relieve pain in the neck, back, arms, legs and joints.
Moreover, it can be used to treat sciatica, rheumatoid arthritis, gout and heel pain.
- Using aluminum foil, wrap the painful area on your body.
- Use a bandage to fix it well.
- Leave it act during the day or overnight.
- Even if the pain affects your arms, elbows, knees or legs, wrap the foil around your extremity fastening it with a bandage.
- You should do this treatment for 10-12 days before you take a 1- or 2-week break.
- If the pain continues, repeat the treatment
Flu and cold treatment
Aluminum foil is a great tool for fighting infections. If you want to avoid taking antibiotics, this aluminum foil treatment is just what you need in days when you are bedridden due to flu or cold. It can help you get over a strong cold in just a couple of days in a completely safe and natural way.
- Wrap your feet in 5-7 layers of foil. Don’t forget to put cotton or paper between the layers.
- Leave the wrap like this for about an hour, then remove it.
- Two hours later, repeat the procedure using a new wrap.
- Again leave it for an hour.
- Take another two-hour break before placing the third and last wrap.
- Continue with this treatment for seven days.
Aluminum foil for burns
Aluminum foil can successfully alleviate the pain from burns caused by fire, hot water, oil, steam and other liquids.
- Hold the burn under cold running water for several minutes.
- If your skin isn’t damaged, dry it with a clean, soft cloth.
- If your skin is damaged, absorb the water from the wound using sterile gauze.
- Dry the wound carefully before applying a thin layer of ointment to prevent the gauze from sticking to the wound.
- Using sterile gauze, cover the burn.
6.Put some aluminum foil over the burn (if the burn is not open) or over the gauze (in case of an open burn) and fasten it with some bandage.
7.Leave the foil until the pain diminishes.
Alleviating post-amputation or phantom pain
According to research, aluminum foil can also be used to address the pain following amputation of an extremity, also known as phantom pain.
the post-amputation pain was far milder in the group of patients whose limbs were wrapped in aluminum foil as opposed to the group who didn’t undergo such treatment.
- Wrap some aluminum foil around the amputated limb.
- Fasten with bandage, and
- Remove when the pain lessens or disappears.