You Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This Is What Happens To Your Body
One of nature’s most underrated fruits, the bananas are one of the most popular foods in the world because of their perfect portion size, natural protective wrap and cheap price.
But did you know that bananas can provide you with some amazing health benefits?
Eating 2 bananas a day can help you control your blood pressure, keep your bowels healthy, lose more weight and protect your eyesight.
Bananas contain the natural sugars sucrose and fructose which give them their sweet flavor, but are also packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber which makes them a healthy addition to your lunch. In particular, bananas offer a decent amount of vitamin B6, vitamin C, manganese and potassium. The average banana contains 467 milligrams of potassium and only 1 milligram of sodium, which can protect against atherosclerosis. Besides the cardiovascular benefits, the potassium found in bananas helps promote bone health by decreasing the amount of calcium excreted through urine and preventing the bones from thinning out at a fast rate.
As with any other fruit, the nutrient content of bananas changes as they ripen. In this case, as a banana ripens and turns dark yellow, its levels of antioxidants that protect your body against heart diseases and cancer increase. And according to recent studies conducted in Japan, the full ripe bananas with dark patches on their skin produce the largest quantity of TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor), a cytokine that fights abnormal tumor cells in the body by stimulating the production of white blood cells and assisting their communication.
So, the riper the banana the better it’s immunity-boosting and anti-cancer properties – in fact, bananas with dark spots are 8 times more effective in improving the function of white blood cells than green bananas. Research done on ripening bananas confirmed that TNF prevents tumor cells from growing and spreading. So instead of throwing away bananas that have developed dark spots with the assumption they’re rotten, eat them to get a nice boost of nutrients that can protect your health from various serious diseases.
But that’s not all that bananas have to offer to your health. Here’s a list of 6 more proven health-enhancing benefits of the tasty yellow fruit (continued on next page):
You might have heard a common saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. But have you ever heard the same thing about another underrated food, Banana? We are sure you haven’t but it’s a fact that Banana is rich in nutrients which can provide you with amazing health benefits.
The fruit has so many benefits provided that, you consume it on regular basis. They contain natural sugars sucrose which adds a sweet flavour to it and is also loaded with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
There are numerous other benefits of eating this yellow skinned fruit which is highlighted in the below sections.
Helps to Fight Cancer
The Black spots on banana indicate the presence of more TNF which fights with any abnormal cells present in the body thereby helping in the fight against cancer.
They are rich in antioxidants which strengthen our immune system and increase the blood cells count.
A Source of Energy
If you consume one or two bananas before going for your workout, you will have energy that will be needed by you for an hour.
Bananas are rich in potassium and can prevent muscle cramps.
Unpleasant symptoms like acid flux and heartburn can easily be avoided by consuming only one banana as they act as anti-acids.
Eat Banana to Stop Constipation
If you are suffering from constipation problems then eating bananas can be helpful. The presence of fiber in them helps regularize bowel movements and prevents constipation.
Avoid blood Pressure
The presence of sodium in bananas help in reducing high blood pressure and prevents heart attacks. The potassium content helps keep heart health good.
Act as Antioxidant against Ulcers
Banana is one of the fruits which you don’t need to take off your plate in case of stomach ulcers. Their smooth and mushy texture will coat the stomach’s lining and protects against irritation and acids.
Eat to Treat Anaemia
The fruit easily helps people suffering from Anaemia by supplying much-needed iron which boosts the blood supply in the body.
A String Anti-Depressant
Bananas have high levels of an ingredient called tryptophan which helps fight depression. Our body converts tryptophan into serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter that helps a person relax and improves the mood.There are many other benefits of including banana which one can experience if they include them in their diet list. Just hop on to your nearest store and grab some bananas for a healthy diet.
Healthy food isn’t always tasty. But with regards to bananas, this isn’t the case. Which is why it’s doubly pleasing to learn that they not only bring satisfaction to your taste buds but also a great many benefits to your health.
We at Bright Side have gathered together all the evidence showing why eating just two bananas a day can seriously improve your health.
17 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Two Ripe Bananas Every Day For 30 Days
Bananas are easily one of the healthiest, nutrient-packed foods on the planet, and contain one of the highest amounts of potassium among all foods.
If you eat two ripe bananas a day, you will get a tremendous dose of antioxidants and something called Tumor Necrosis Factor, which helps to fight against cancerous cells in the body. The more ripe the banana, the higher the cancer-fighting antioxidant levels and nutrient density. So, what other benefits can you get from eating a couple of bananas each day? Let’s look at some of them below.
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU EAT TWO RIPE BANANAS EVERY DAY FOR 30 DAYS
1. Bananas fight depression. People with depression usually have low levels of serotonin in the brain. Containing a high level of tryptophan, which then converts into serotonin, bananas can help alleviate symptoms of depression.
2. You will have more energy. Bananas contain three natural sugars – fructose, glucose and sucrose, and are a good dose of fiber. This powerhouse of nutrition provides an instant and sustained boost of energy. Just two bananas provide enough energy for a 90-minute workout!
3. Banans will help with weight loss. At just 100 calories a serving, bananas are a good option for people trying to lose a few pounds. They also contain three grams of fiber, helping us feel more full and keep cravings at bay.
4. Bananas are great for your brain. Bananas release energy slowly, which helps the brain stay alert for a longer period of time. The high potassium levels keep us more alert and the magnesium helps the brain to focus.
5. They help to balance your hormones. Containing a high level of potassium and B6 vitamins, bananas are a good source of nutrients necessary for hormone production.
6. They alleviate heartburn. The high potassium level of bananas helps reduce the stomach’s acidity, while the fiber helps aid digestion; both of which are essential to alleviating heartburn.
7. Bananas lower blood pressure. Research has shown that eating two bananas a day can lower blood pressure by 10%. For those with blood pressure issues, bananas contain low sodium and high potassium, making them a great dietary choice.
8. They keep your blood healthy. Containing a good amount of iron, bananas are great in keeping the blood healthy and lowing the risk of anemia. Containing high levels of B-6, bananas also aid with the production of white blood cells.
9. Bananas are great for your bones. The nutrients in bananas helps build and sustain strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
10. Bananas fight illness. Bananas contain a high level of antioxidants, providing cell protection against free radicals that cause illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and muscular and tissue degeneration.
11. They can aid in quitting smoking. While potentially a contentious claim, it needn’t be. Bananas contain a potent mix of potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6. Together, these nutrients are known to reduce nicotine withdrawal, which is crucial to kicking the habit.
12. Bananas treat stomach ulcers. While doctors in India have been proclaiming the benefits of bananas to treat peptic ulcers for generations, it wasn’t until recently that doctors in England discovered the same thing: bananas contain sitoindosides (sigh-toe-in-doe-sides), which prevents and heals ulcers.
13. They can cure hangovers. By containing high levels of electrolytes, bananas are good food choice for somebody that had one-too-many. They’re great for regulating electrolyte levels and getting the body back to a healthy state.
14. They alleviate constipation. Okay, so perhaps not the most pleasant thing to discuss, but we’re all adults here, right? That said, bananas are high in fiber, and fiber aids in the normalization of bowel movements. Not really a surprise, as we’ve already discussed bananas and their positive effect on digestion.
15. Bananas help prevent brain disorders. Rich in magnesium, bananas aid in the conversion of fatty acids into DHA, an important Omega-3. Scientists have discovered an important link between DHA deficiency and neurological disorders such as ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease. Containing a high level of B-vitamins, bananas also assist in preventing Parkinson’s disease.
16. Bananas enhance memory. Technically, this should have been filed under #4, but since so many people are worried about their memory it deserves its own number. Yes, bananas can help improve and sustain memory because of high levels of tryptophan, potassium and magnesium.
17. Bananas keep your heart healthy. Not really a surprise here, given the banana’s high levels of nutrients and vitamins. Increasing potassium intake and decreasing the intake of sodium is probably the most important thing someone can do to protect their heart, and the banana is a high-potassium, low-sodium food. The fiber, vitamin C and B6 ingredients in the banana also promotes health and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.