Press These Meridian-Line Points on Your Body to Never Feel Sick or Tired Again
Chronic fatigue is a complicated health condition because that kind of extreme tiredness can’t be pinpointed to one certain medical condition.
Chronic fatigue is a medical disorder that is extremely contested because it is characterized by complicated and extreme tiredness which cannot be explained by any related medical condition.
Rest won’t help you, and because there isn’t any certain cause of it, it is believed be a syndrome brought by a holistic combination of factors like viral infections, problems with the immune system or hormonal imbalances.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue include:
? Loss of memory or concentration
? Sore throat
? Bigger lymph nodes in your throat or armpits
? Unexplained muscle pain
? Moving joint pain, without inflammation or infection
? Headaches you are not used to
? Unrefreshing sleep
? Unexplained depression (resulting in social isolation)
? Feeling tired long after exercises or experiencing mental stress
The ancient Chinese medicine offers many alternative treatments for various ailments. In this case, it suggests treating chronic fatigue with the help of the meridian lines. These lines are “energy highways” or “energy pathways. They can be mapped and found all over the body. They flow within and correspond to specific acupuncture points along their course.
The Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences explains that the meridians as entire energy distribution system. According to them, the system “helps us to comprehend how basic substances of our body (Qi, blood and body fluids) permeate the entire body.”
According to the Ancient Chinese Medicine of meridian lines, the energy line located behind the ear (aka “Triple Burner Meridian” or “Triple Warmer”) is correlated with depression and chronic exhaustion. The Triple Warmer is not consisted of a single physical organ, but it’s rather an energy line related to all organs, controlling the relationship between the hormone glands and hormonal distribution systems.
This line works to regular water and heat channels throughout the body, so when it becomes over energized, it commences to take energy from the immune system and attack the body, thus causing chronic fatigue syndrome.
Next time you feel a chronic fatigue, you have two options:
1. Place your left fingers under your left knee, while at the same time you keep the right fingers right above the left elbow. You’ll start to feel your pulse in both areas.
2. Once you hold these points long enough, you’ll feel both pulses begin to synchronize. If you cannot feel the pulses just hold for a couple of minutes.
3. Do the same thing on the opposite side right hand below right knee, left hand above right elbow) and again hold until pulses are synchronized.
1. Place your left fingers at the indent at the outside of the left baby toe, and at the same time hold your right fingers at the point between your base knuckles of on the left side, between your little and ring finger. Hold until your pulses synchronize.
2. Repeat on the opposite side (right hand at right baby toe, left hands at base knuckles of right hand)
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a medical condition characterized by unexplainable fatigue or tiredness that doesn’t go away with rest, and can’t be explained by any underlying medical condition.
However, chronic fatigue is not caused by a single factor. It may be triggered by a combination of hormonal imbalance, weakened immune system and viral infections.
Here are the main symptoms of the condition:
• Sudden muscle pain;
• Joint pain
• Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck and armpits
• Loss of memory and focus
Treating chronic fatigue syndrome with meridian lines
According to traditional Chinese medicine Meridian lines are energy pathways in the body that host the Qi energy. Meridians can be mapped and span over the entire human body; flowing within the body, corresponding to specific acupuncture points along its course.
The Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences say that the lines map the energetic distribution network in the body and can help us understand how basic substances move throughout the body.
Considering that meridian lines are founded on the energetic distribution network of energetic manifestation, it’s no surprise that many have considered this ancient Chinese healing practice to treat of and relieve their chronic tiredness.
Fatigue and the triple warmer
Based on the Traditional Chinese Medicine, the energy lines behind the ear is correlated with chronic fatigue syndrome and depression. There is no single physical organ connected to the Triple Warmer meridian – this energy line is connected to the whole body and maintains the relationship between the hormonal glands and the hormonal distribution system.
The Triple Warmer got its name from the body’s heating system that connects the mind, body and spirit. The line controls the heat and water channels throughout the body, and if over-energized, it can leak energy into the immune system and attack the body, resulting in chronic fatigue syndrome.
Seeking out Professional help is required to calm down the Triple Warmer, but you should know that it can be relaxed from the comfort of your home. Use the following techniques to sedate the Triple Warmer meridian whenever you’re tired without a reason:
Hold your left fingers under your left knee. At exactly the same time, keep your right fingers right above the left elbow. You’ll start to feel your pulse in both areas.
The most troubling feature:
Rest in general does not improve the situation. As there is currently no known cause of chronic fatigue, it is suspected to be a condition caused by a combination of factors. Such as hormonal imbalance, problems with the immune system, and viral infections.
Using Meridian Lines to treat Chronic Exhaustion
Meridian lines first originated in ancient Chinese medicine. Qi (Chee) energy flows through the meridian lines coordinator referred to as “energy pathways”. Meridians can be mapped and they span all over the whole human body. They flow into the body and correspond to particular acupuncture points along its path.
The ACOS says, the “meridian” demystifies the whole energy distribution system and, “assists us to understand how basic substances of the body (Blood, Qi, and body fluids) are transported all over the entire body.”
These meridian lines are located on the power distribution network of powerful manifestations. It is no coincidence that this ancient Chinese healing practice has been considered by many to treat their chronic tiredness.
Tiredness and the Triple Warmer
Energy lines found at the back of the ear (a.k.a Tripple Burner Meridian/Tripple Warmer) according to the Ancient Chinese Medicine of meridian lines has a direct correlation with chronic exhaustion and depression. There is completely no single organ for the energy lines, instead, this triple warmer has a link to all the organs and it controls the interaction between the hormonal distribution system and the hormonal glands.
The name “triple warmer” is as a result of the matrimony in the mind, spirit and heat system of the body. That way, it works to regulate heat channels and water throughout the body. If the triple warmer gets over-energized, it will begin to draw energy from the immune system to attack the body thereby causing chronic fatigue syndrome.
One option will be to find a specialist to calm the triple warmer, but making it subside can be done from the comfort of your home.
Whenever you feel drained, pulled, or fatigued, use these self-help energy methods to relax the triple warmer meridian.
• Place your left fingers beneath your left knee. Place your right fingers on the left elbow at the same time. You will start feeling your pulse in both places.
• If you hold these places when held long enough, you will see that both pulses will gradually synchronize. This will tell you that both points have been held long enough. Just hold for a couple of minutes if you cannot sense the pulse.
• Repeat the same exercise on your body’s right side (left hand placed on the right elbow, right hand below right knee) and hold again for up to two minutes or until pulses are synchronized.
• Place your left fingers on the end of the toe of the baby’s left leg. Also, hold the fingers on the right hand at the point between the base knuckles of the left side, between the ring and little finger. You might again feel pulses in both points. Sustain for up to 2 minutes or until the pulses beat in a synchronized manner.
• Do this exercise again with the other part of your body. Left hands at the base knuckles of the right hand, right hand at right baby toe.
You can treat chronic tiredness using meridian lines. However, it is imperative to examine your habits and lifestyle and endeavor to locate the source. Do not continue to over labor your body as well as your spirit.