Disney Cars Party Planning & Invitations
Welcome to your one stop party shop for all your celebrations and special occasions. Get everything you need for your birthday parties, anniversaries, christenings, weddings and Halloween all in one place from the UK’s favourite party website
One of the favorite parties for boys is a Cars themes party. It is also one of the most popular boy’s Disney party ideas. Lightning McQueen features prominently in this partyware set so it he is your child’s favorite character, you are in luck.
We bring you everything you could possibly need to make your special occasions more memorable. We have over 20,000 products on our website spanning party supplies, balloons, fancy dress, toys, stationery, wedding accessories, sweets and personalised cards, invitation and banners.
Our 35,000sq foot warehouse (which as you can imagine is a pretty fun place) is in sunny Manchester and home to over 100 members of the Party Delights family, who are dedicated to ensuring your time on our site is as easy and fun as the party you’re buying for!
Who are we?
Party Delights Ltd was founded by Allison Graham in 2001. The Eureka moment was born out of frustration, as Allison was trying to source Spiderman themed party ware for her son’s birthday and just couldn’t find a complete range of accessories anywhere. Even the party departments and areas in major toy retailers were sporadic and random.
Allison’s mission was to ensure children were able to have enjoyable birthday parties at home, with themes to suit their interests and fun and games that the guests would remember. Today, Party Delights has grown to offer its customers everything they could possibly need for any party or celebration, from cards and invitations to fancy dress and tableware!
We were honoured to receive the Feefo Gold Trusted Service award, acknowledging our dedication to outstanding service.
In addition to our Disney Cars party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your party:
• Die cast Disney’ Cars toys and race tracks
• Inflatable Tires
• Racing helmets and driving gloves
• Disney Cars: DVD, video games or soundtrack
• Racing flags
Let the race to your child’s birthday begin with creative Disney Cars invitations. If you don’t have time to create your own invitations, we offer personalized Cars invitations featuring Cars character Lightning McQueen. If you have time, consider one of the following suggestions.
• Fold a piece of red construction paper in half and cut out a car shape. Write “Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines! [Child’s name] is turning [child’s age]!” Cut out circles from black construction paper for the wheels. Attach the wheels to the card with brass fasteners so they spin.
• Include a Disney Cars character or a small racing flag with your invitation to hand-deliver to your guests.
• Make your invitation look like a pit pass for the Piston Cup! Write the party details on a piece of 2-1/2 x 4-inch paper and laminate it. Then punch a hole in the top and loop a 12-inch string through it to make a necklace.
Disney Cars Party Decorating & Food
• Attach two checkered racing flags to your mailbox or crisscross them on your front door.
• Make a centerpiece out of characters and a toy racetrack.
• Use chalk to draw a “Track” on the driveway and/or sidewalk leading up to your door.
• Make a few Cars inspired signs like “No Tractor Tipping,” “Radiator Springs” and “Casa Della Tires” and hang them throughout the party area.
• As guests arrive, hand each their “Driver’s License” using our laminated bag tags. Guests can take them home as their party favor!
• Create a large car from an empty appliance box. Use an X-Acto knife to cut out a few windows. Paint the box red to resemble a race car. Cut out four circles from a sheet of cardboard, spray paint them black and glue to the sides of the box to create wheels. If desired, you can turn this into a party activity by handing out washable markers and having your guests decorate the box during the party. This will also be a great place to take party pictures!
• Use white and yellow lawn paint to draw a racetrack on the grass in your yard for outdoor games. Include a Start and Finish line, complete with checkered flags.
We’ve changed the names of some common snacks to accommodate a Cars-inspired menu! Label the food table as “Flo’s V-8 Cafe” and serve some of the following tasty treats.
• Lightning McQueen’s Ice Cream: Set up an ice cream bar where children can choose their own flavor and toppings.
• Chick Hick’s Chicken Bits: Chicken fingers
• Tow-mater Taters: Tater tots with melted cheese on top and ketchup.
• Luigi’s Special: Any Italian meal will work, such as spaghetti or fettuccini.
• Sally’s Shakes: Milkshakes
• Red’s Salsa Surprise: Spicy salsa with tortilla chips
• Mack and Cheese: Macaroni and cheese
• Tex Mex: Any Mexican meal will work, such as tacos or quesadillas
Disney Cars Party Favors
Thank your guests with awesome party favors! To find a large variety of Cars 2 party favors, visit our Cars page and click the “Party Favors” tab or the “More Fun Stuff” tab. Some of the favors we have include:
• Racing Helmets
• Lightning McQueen race launchers
• Disney Cars Rolling Stampers
• Disney Cars punch balloons
• Disney Cars temporary tattoos and stickers
• Tow Mater hats
• Race flag pencils
Also check out our complete favor sets and personalized products such as zipper pulls, placemats, and stickers.