Ginger Tea: Dissolves Kidney Stones, Cleanses Liver And Kills Cancer Cells (RECIPE)
Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, it is considered as one of the most powerful foods. Ginger is extremely beneficial for the overall health because it contains Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. Moreover, ginger boosts immunity, improves digestion, relieves pain, and treats asthma and cardiovascular disease. Ginger is also known as a powerful remedy for infections and liver cleansing.
Drinking ginger tea beats cold and flu more efficiently than any other medicine. It also provides a great number of other health benefits.
GINGER TEA BENEFITS
-Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
-Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
-Relieves headache, pain and sore muscles.
-Dissolves kidney stones.
-Cleanses the liver.
-Prevents and kills cancer cells.
-Reduces the risk of stroke.
GINGER TEA RECIPE
-¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
-¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
-A cup of water
Boil the water. Add ginger and turmeric to it. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Add milk. Strain the tea. You can also add any other flavor you like.
Today is your lucky day. I have a surprise for you.
I am sitting here watching Christmas movies (Charlie Brown is on the menu) and sipping a wonderfully warming and healthful drink – and I would like to share this delicious and nutritious beverages with you!
With Christmas around the corner after all, what better way to keep yourself warm and relaxed this holiday season than by sipping some incredible nourishing tea?
This tea is powerfully potent. It is anti-inflammatory, fights disease, cleanses your liver, helps to prevent and combat cancer, prevents kidney stones and MUCH more.
One of the main sources of its superpower is GINGER.
You may think I am a broken record talking about this superfood so much, but ginger is simply SO amazing, I can’t not talk about!
• Is rich in vitamins C
• Full of magnesium and other minerals
• Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal
• Great for your digestion
• Helps improve your immunity
• Can be an excellent pain reliever
• Liver cleansing
• A strong cancer fighter
• Can help prevent kidney stones
• Prevents and fights cardiovascular diseases
• Is helpful with asthma symptoms
Along with the ginger, this tea has two other powerful ingredients that help give it even more of a healthful kick.
• Is anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial
• Improves your brain functions
• Lowers your risk of heart disease
• Prevents cancer
• Is soothing for depression.
• Is full of vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6
• Good source of minerals, such as iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous
• Rich in fiber
• Antiviral and antibacterial
• A healthy source of fat
• A great plant-based alternative to dairy and nut milks
Looking at this incredible combination of ingredients, it’s clear that this Ginger Tea can be greatly impactful on your health. I am sure you cannot wait to get started. Here is how to make it! Give this recipe a try and let us know how it goes!
Due to its strong anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, ginger is considered to be one of the most powerful foods of the 21st century.
Ginger is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals which make it extremely beneficial for your overall health. It is well known by its long history of use for improving digestion and immunity, relieving pain and fighting cardiovascular diseases, asthma and many other health issues.
A cup of hot ginger tea beats cold in winter more efficiently than any other beverage. Ginger tea offers a great number of health benefits, among which are the following:
• Ginger can fight infections and enhance the immune system since it is rich in antioxidants
• it is efficient remedy against virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
• due to its warming properties, ginger can improve circulation, as well as oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery
• ginger can relieve pains, treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache
• ginger tea has ability to reduce the risk of stroke
Ginger tea recipe
• Organic honey
• ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
• ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
• Coconut milk
• A cup of water
Method of preparation:
The preparation of ginger tea is extremely easy. First, boil some water, add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Next, add the milk and then strain the tea in a cup.