Does your stuffy nose give you a headache and raise your irritability quotient? Suffer no more! This post from Organic Health describes how to get rid of a stuffy nose instantly, using an all-natural technique.
Over 85% of people can make their stuffy nose clear in less than 1 minute if their follow instructions correctly. This remedy was tested on more than 100,000 people.
Follow the instructions and see how your nose reacts.
- Use your fingertips to apply gentle pressure.
- Use round movements – the movement is a pushing-releasing type of rotation.
- You should not feel any pain.
- Do the cycle 3 times.
- Point 1 is located on a cavity at the corner of the nostrils – it’s the bottom part of your nostrils.
- Gently push the nostrils together with a rotating movement. As you do this, you almost close, and then open the nostrils.
- Perform the movement 10 times.
- Make sure not to push on the nose cartilage. You’re only pressing the bottom part of the nostrils.
- Point 2 is located just below the corner of the eyes, near the nose, where the tears come out.
- Perform a gentle rotation at this point 10 times. Don’t lift your fingers, but just move the skin, so you feel the corner of your eye as you push.
- Point 3 is behind your earlobe, at the bottom part of the ear, in the cavity just below the cartilage.
- Push and release the point 10 times, without applying pressure to the cartilage. The rotation you do is not wide, but a subtle movement.
- The last point is the earlobe itself.
- Gently massage the earlobe 10 times.
After going through the above four acupressure points three times, you should feel immediate symptom relief. For best results, repeat the procedure again after 10 minutes.
The described technique is simple, safe, can be done anywhere and anytime, and comes at no cost. It is also a good and empowering experience to be able to use your own body to heal yourself. If successful, pass it on, and help other people control and use their bodies better, too.
I would love to hear back from you about the results of using this simple technique.
You can also use natural remedies to get rid of stuffy nose and you can read about them in my post about the best home remedies for blocked or stuffy nose.
This simple breathing exercise of how to clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion was developed by Russian doctors practicing the Buteyko breathing method.